Mission & Vision
Our school mission statement is:
We nurture learners as balanced, informed, and empathetic thinkers to embrace their full potential.
Our school vision is
Nova aspires to be a forward-thinking community that is learner-centered and embraces diversity and sustainability in an ever-changing world.
School Values: Diversity, Empathy, Integrity, Balance, and Collaboration
- We are a community of learners where education is the collaborative endeavor of everyone involved, our students, parents, staff and teachers (we are united by a common journey
- We believe in nurturing a growth mindset in every learner, giving rise to an endless potential of our members, and to the collective strength of our community (we have growth as our destination)
- We provide our learners the tools necessary to engage in a life of passionate pursuits, with authenticity and integrity (we are true to self…)
- We believe that our learners are best accountable to one another when treated with dignity and respect (…and accountable to others)
- We believe that learners thrive in a safe and nurturing environment, facilitated by caregivers who are competent leaders and exemplars of learning and teaching (we understand leadership as everyone’s responsibility)
- We believe that our learners should understand diversity in all its local and global contexts, and engage in shaping a better common future (we believe diversity is what makes the whole greater than its parts)