- Jelena and Brian Shaughnessy, parents of Kevin
- Hernesto Heredero Del Campo, Spanish Embassy
- Christian Kjelland, US embassy spouse
- Anna Kvederis, Ukrainian parent
- Dimitar Zlatevski, Macedonian parent
- Abby Haliti, US/Albanian parent
- Marija and Steffen Hudolin, EU Mission
- Gábriel Győző Józse and Veronika Julia Korner, Hungarian Embassy
- Kimberly Fry - mother of three: Erick, Annaliesa, and Isabel
- Mary Jo Wohlers, Former US ambassador spouse
- Åsa and Johan Soderberg, Swedish Embassy
Abby Haliti - mother of Adeena
I am grateful for the opportunities and support I received during my daughter's time at NOVA and i am confident that the fantastic teachers had prepared Adeena well for future endeavors.
Alana Yakima Schönbeck, CLASS OF 2021
NOVA’s strength is encouraging students to continuously pursue their interests and curiosities through an interdisciplinary approach within an effective academic frame. While this may appear demanding at first glance, they’ve managed to do so in a welcoming environment, aided by the kindest teachers and the friendliest staff overall.